1 fillet of Fish With A Story (approximately 400/600 g), skinned and pin boned
½ C cherry tomatoes
1 red pepper, roasted, skin removed, torn into pieces
¼ C olives, pips removed and torn into smaller pieces
2 T capers
herbs of choice (I love marjoram and thyme)
6 cloves garlic, peeled, big ones cut into half
salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease an oven tray with some olive oil.
- Place the fillet of fish in the oven tray and scatter tomatoes, red pepper, olives, capers, herbs and garlic over and next to it.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the fish in the oven for 20 minutes for a 400 g fillet. Add 3–4 minutes extra for every 100 g above.
- Squeeze lemon over and serve.